Is it possible to overdose?

Not on the silver in Argentyn 23 Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol. The amount of water ingested to get to a level of toxicity from silver in Argentyn 23 will cause a toxic response long before the silver does. According to the peer-reviewed literature, observed acute toxicity events of liver and lung inflammation are reported at 24,000X and 60,000X the EPA Reference Dose of 5 mcg of silver per kg of body weight, which would require ingesting over 93 gallons of Argentyn 23 for a 70 kg adult.[4, 5]

Leave a Reply

You have to agree to the comment policy.